Become part of the team!
We welcome new members, playing or non-playing
- Senior registration form – Includes Vice Presidents and Volunteers (typable version)
- Academy registration form for under 16s (typable version)
- Crocus Cricket (disability cricket) registration form
Already a member? Just email us if anything has changed.
Club Subscriptions 2023
- Senior playing (men): £125 (£75 unwaged)
- Senior playing (women): £60 (£45 unwaged)
- Family fee: £200 (inc. adult member and 2+ children)
- Vice President: £50 (£75 per couple)
- Volunteer (non-playing): free
- Under 7 and below: £40 per child
- Under 8, Under 9 and Under 10: £45 per child
- Under 11 and above: £60 per child
- £25 for third and subsequent children
- Crocus Squad (Disability Cricket): £45 per child
As ever, if these costs present challenges for families PLEASE contact the chairman in confidence. SWCC, as a registered charitable organisation, does not want the cost of playing cricket to be prohibitive.
Senior match fees have been suspended again for 2023. This will be reviewed for 2024.
How To Pay
Members can if they wish pay subscriptions by BACS transfer. Please let us know if any of your details change so that we can keep your contact details updated ([email protected]).
To pay your subscriptions other than in person on registration day:
sort code 20-74-05
account number 50784125.
This will work only if you give a clear payment reference, i.e. the member’s name. This is especially important where parents and children have different surnames.
If you are paying for more than one member, it would be helpful if you would make a payment for each child, with their name as the payment reference.
If you are paying a single sum for family membership, or VP membership for a couple, please give one first name and the surname as your reference but send a short email to Peter Hill ( [email protected] ) explaining who is covered by your payment. We will then know not to chase you!
Alternatively, send us a cheque (payable to SWCC, sent to Peter Hill, Hill House, 27 Meadowford, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 3QL), with a note explaining who you are paying for and the member’s name on the back